Download Capability Statement
Global Technology Services Group ("GTS") has for more than 20 years provided its clients with continuous Information Technology "cradle-to-grave" support, inventory and asset tracking management, data security destruction, product break-fix and repair services, redeployment, parts and component design and manufacturing services, value recovery return and safe disposal of end-of-life assets.
From GTS' secure warehouse facility in Atlanta, GTS continues to provide a wide range of seamless, turnkey and customized IT asset management solutions to its enterprise corporate clients.
GTS' core mission aligns with clients' vision on corporate sustainability, with particular focus on environmentally sound asset recycling, ensuring Zero Landfill policy performance.
The entire GTS family also shares a passion for helping others and participates actively in volunteer work with both local and national organizations as well as supporting foundations and community charities with donations and extensive support.
Experience Industry experience of executive management team averaging 25+ years' each.
Core Focus Risk Management, Safe Data Removal & Environmental Compliance.
Industries Served Expertise in retail, financial, automotive, medical, educational fields and Government agencies.
Support Facilitate clients' corporate Technology Deployment Center services with full warehouse and inventory management support.
Specialized Services Logistics, Engineering, Design and Manufacturing services for customized IT solutions and Project Management.
Warehousing, Inventory Control, Asset Tracking & Deployment
- Receive new IT assets purchased by Client for storage & future deployment
- Technology Deployment Center Services-warehousing & storage fully insured in secure facility in Atlanta, GA
- All Client inventory has dedicated storage physically separated from assets of other clients
- Removal of IT equipment located in client sites nationally & internationally
- 24/7 Real-time online inventory management & ordering system for all Clients
- Dedicated online 24/7 encrypted reporting portal
- Project Management to support large scale technology asset rollouts with just-in-time logistics solutions
- Complete logistics and reverse logistics customized solutions both outbound and inbound from parcel to LTL (less than truckload) to full truckload
Data Security, Auditing & Responsible Recycling
- Destroy or wipe data information from all storage devices in accordance with NIST 800-88 Rev. 1 and US Defense Dept 5220.22-M standard guidelines
- Receive, audit and de-brand all technology assets shipped to or recovered by GTS for future redeployment and/or recycling
- Detailed audit reporting, serial number tracking & accounting, Certificate of Destruction issued
- Comprehensive chain of custody and asset tracking for all IT devices
- Recycling end-of-life technology assets in accordance with R2:2013 standards and zero landfill policy
- Surplus assets remarketed for recovery value
- Capturing leased assets and current lifecycle technology to return to inventory for future re-deployment
- Management of Earth Day & Recycling Day corporate events and client promotions
Depot Repair Maintenance Program
Asset Tracking Depot Maintenance process accessible to clients via an online 24/7 real-time inventory and asset management system
Repair in and out of warranty equipment – Dell, HP and Cisco certified
GTS handles the entire OEM warranty process from receipt of a non-functioning or DOA item through the typically complex warranty claim process to receipt of the repaired/replacement item from the manufacturer
Detailed repair reporting, including customized product specific reporting
Re-imaging and configuring new and current life cycle technology assets
Product procurement of technology assets and new, refurbished or used parts at competitive pricing
Project management services supporting Client in planning, organizing and implementing unique solutions
- Depot Repair-Per-Incident Services - comprehensive repair on technology equipment to good working condition
Customized Engineering & Design Solutions
- In-house design services to provide custom IT solutions for Clients
- In-house Mechanical and Electrical Engineering Design Services
- Manufacturing services -small or large scale runs - international network
- Product Testing of client equipment to validate conformity to OEM statement of use
- Components, parts and customized build services to extend lifecycle of Client IT equipment well beyond OEM designed limitations, thereby reducing future capital expenditure